Monday, November 5, 2012

Jamie Eason's LiveFit - 12 weeks program - Week1

I have been struggling to loose weight after pregnancy. I don't look too fatty, partly because I am tall, but 10 - 15 of those 60 lbs gained during pregnancy are still sticking around even after over 1.5 yrs. I am trying to workout a little, but I am not trying my best. I have tried personal training, but one class a week didn't really help, especially when that's the only time in the week I went to the gym. So when I saw Megan @ Honey We're Healthy (Her blogs Honey We're Home and Honey We're Healthy are part of my frequent blog reads) following Jamie Eason's Live Fit 12 week program, I checked it out.

It is a huge undertaking for me to do this whole program, but it is so well designed with all details, including videos for each of the excercises, I wanted to give it a try. Before even starting, I knew I may not do the program exactly, especially the food, but my goal is to do atleast 50% efficient foodwise and atleast 75% efficient workoutwise. So I started it. On 26th October 2012. I did the excercises given for Day1 alright, though my right shoulder had a problem and the joint was locking every time I lift a dumbbell over my head, so I had to ease into it. I was ok with food until dinner. Its always hard to be in control for Dinner, that too on a friday night.

I will keep posting weekly updates so I can keep track.

DAY-1 /Friday, Oct 26th 2012

Completed Week1Day1 workouts today and not bad with food. As I said I can't follow the diet in the program, but I am cautious of bad foods

DAY-2 /Saturday, Oct 27th 2012

SKIPPED IT......
I know, just started yesterday and I already started skipped it. Baby was sick all night so couldn't leave her. Wanted to go to gym when she napped, but I napped with her and the day is gone. Food was bad too. When I am home, I can't eat totally clean, but I should try to opt for healthier options.

DAY-3 /Sunday, Oct 28th 2012

SKIPPED IT......AGAIN..........
I guess I can't do it on weekends. But I have to.

DAY-4 /Monday, Oct 29th 2012

Determined to do this program, I started with Week1 Day2 workouts.

DAY-5 /Tuesday, Oct 30th 2012  

Completed Week1 Day3 workouts.  

DAY-6 /Wednesday, Oct 31st 2012  

I was very sour today because of the Legs workout yesterday, so I wanted to take a rest day. I went shopping during the usual workout time, atleast I got to do some walking.

DAY-7 /Thursday, Nov 1st 2012

Completed Week1 Day4 workouts.

DAY-8 /Friday, Nov 2nd 2012

Week1 Day5 is Rest day according to Program.

DAY-9 /Saturday, Nov 3rd 2012

Week1 Day6 is Rest day according to Program.

DAY-10 /Sunday, Nov 4th 2012

Week1 Day7 is also a Rest day according to Program.

I am glad I could complete first week. Hopefully I got the routine set now and won't break it.














No comments: